Followers

Monday 24 May 2010

Housemouse Creations

Evening All,

Here are a couple of cards I have made for orders. I am quite into Housemouse at the moment thanks to my Auntie Chanelle!!

The first card is made using the "Fancy Pants" stamp which I bought from Stressed Stampers Clearance Blog. I have ordered quite a few from there and all the stamps were great and looked brand new!! I love this image.




The second is using an image I borrowed from a Friend called "Berried". I used Basic Grey "Strawberry Shortcake" papers and I think they work perfectly with this image.




Hope you like them!



-x-

10 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards Kerry!! Love the papers on the first one which are they??

    and the strawberry house mouse is a must have!!! lol

    Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 fantastic cards love the images and thanks for the shout.Love the strawberry backing papers - takes me ages to match papers with images...great

    ReplyDelete
  3. two fantastic cards Kerry, house mouse images are adorable.
    Hugz Rach xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kerry

    House Mouse always looks so cute - you have used the images beautifully.

    Both are lovely but the first is my fav.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable cards Kerry, I love house mouse, I only have one stamp and I have never used it, how bad am I???? I love the MS punch you have used, another item for the never ending wish list *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 fabulous cards the stamps are sooooo cute !!!
    xoxox ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aren't they so cute, house mouse is very cute? Lovely makes! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the House Mouse stamps too. Both your cards are beautiful and your papers match perfectly. Have a great weekend. Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both lovely cards kerry. The images are so cute. Love the one with the strawberrys. 3 weeks tommorow. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete