Followers

Tuesday 12 October 2010

Week 20 @ Anything Goes - Ribbons

It's my 3rd week on the DT at Anything Goes and doesn't time fly???

It's week 20 and Ribbons is our theme!!! It's an easy one this week because we all have plenty of ribbon!!

Here is my card: -



I have used a gorgeous Tilda that I stamped at an all day Christmas workshop at the Craft Den a couple of weeks ago. I coloured her with DI, which is a technique I have recently learnt at the Craft Den. I think I am improving, slowly......

I have used the new Basic Grey Jovial papers along with a Crafworkcard new shaped card along with a new label with "Christmas Wishes" on. I love these new shaped sentiments.



I have used my ribbon to make my ribbon tree, which I first made at the Craft Den in the summer last year. I have tried to creat a little scene with the tree and Tilda putting her presents under, but unsure whether it works or not!?!

Everything I have used on my card is from the Craft Den. I hope you like it and I can't wait to see the entries this week!

Love,



x

14 comments:

  1. aww kerry this is beautiful and it works perfectly. It challenged me to distraction x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Kerry love tilda popping the pressies under the tree and a super take on the ribbons!!!! Love Chanelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great simple but stunning effect for the tree...love the idea for that.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely christmas scene, and that ribbon tree is great idea, such a cute tilda xoxox Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas card Kerry.
    I think the scene works wonderfully.
    The ribbon Christmas tree is a fab idea, and your DI colouring is perfect.

    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this, you have used these ribbons so well.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card Kerry, love the ribbon tree!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute idea with the Christmas tree! I just love what you did with this charming little card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant idea. Love the tree. It works perfectly with Tilda and her presents. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card Kerry.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI.Brilliant idea. Love the tree. It works perfectly with Tilda and her presents!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kerry, I love what you've done to the tree! that is so creative and unique! Beautiful card and I'm also loving that border punch.
    Love,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kerry, oh my gosh is this ever adorable. I just love your cute image and wonderful creative tree!!! This is just precious. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. I appreciated it!

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Kerry, love how you've used the ribbons and you've coloured sweet Tilda beautifully.
    OMG I have just fallen in love with your baby Max, now that is one kissable pup
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete