Followers

Thursday 13 January 2011

Fab Night Crafting & A Pretty Card

Well last night I had a fab night crafting with my Auntie Chanelle. It was so funny because she wasn't impressed with my craft equipment!!!! I think she may be bringing her own next week!!!

We decided to make a different shaped card and as usual she came with everything I needed and a few extra little bits of crafty stash for me. If you craft she is the best Auntie to have!!!

Here is what I made. If you clink on the Chanelle link above you will see the lovely card she made over Christmas for my Uncle Al using some Kenny K images.



I used my beautiful Magnolia Love & Ladybug Tilda. If you look closely you will see the lovely hat pin Chanelle brought for me.



I coloured the images with Pro Markers and Copics and I added some stickles. I used my TH shabby papers.

Chanelle also brought me the new Magnolia Ink mag and the cards in there are just beautiful. I love how lots of the older stamps are used so it gives you ideas. I think I NEED some of the new ones though!!!

Love,



xxx

13 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful! Love these tri shutter cards and the papers you've used are gorgeous! Lovely combination of images too! hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerry,
    There's nothing nicer than crafting with a friend - or your Auntie, it's nice to share your hobby with someone else.
    Beautiful card, I love the shutter card and your Tildas are so pretty and beautifully coloured.

    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Kerry,
    I'm so sorry to hear you've been poorly - hopefully your feeling much better now :)
    I love the card, it's so cute, the images are so sweet.
    Isnt it lovely that you can craft with your auntie, my sister and I are both into scrapbooking and so try to get together once a week to have a good old chat and get to play with paper and sparkles.
    Take Care Hun - Ju x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make me sound sooooo good!

    I loved last night as well and Uncle Allan wanted to know why I was early!!! So next week we will have to drag it out!!! Well we will if you don't get a ruler!!!!!!!

    Love the finished card and the Magnolias are just perfect for it!!

    Love Chanelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic hun - love it - not done one like this can Chanelle be my Aunt too as noone family or close friends likes crafting..
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card, I wish I had an aunty thats crafty! Give my love to Channelle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kerry

    How lovely to have a crafty evening with your Auntie.

    Your card is gorgeous.

    Great images and I love the little hat pin.

    Hope you are feeling a bit better now.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just fabulous Kerry. Glad you had a nice time with Aunty Chanelle.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kerry, I visit your's and Chanelle's blog often, but never knew you were related. Wow, such talents in your family! I would have love to join in last night, I've never made this style card before! Gorgeous work!
    Love,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi hunni thank you sooo much for your lovely comment & becoming a follower it really does mean so much. I love your Auntie she is fabulous & makes amazing creations. I'm on a fabulous DT with her at Crafty Purple. I thought I would pop over to thank you & also have a look at your blog. Well WOW its gorgeous I love your cards you obviously get your talent from Chanelle. They are all awesome. I am now your new follower cus I cant wait to see more.
    Sorry for waffling on hun lol. I talk to much lol.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card Kerry, I love the shape and the sweet Magnolias. Thanks for your kind words about my business too.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete