Followers

Sunday 20 February 2011

Magnolia Easter Card

Hi Everyone! I have been such a bad blogger lately and I am so sorry.

I have been crafting none stop, but never found the time to blog!!

On Wednesday evening it was craft night with Auntie Chanelle again. We had a right laugh. It was my turn to do the layout but I never got round to it so Chanelle had to save the day and she made this up as we went along. She is very good, but we never stopped laughing!!! I must try harder next time and have something prepared.



I used my Easter Magnolia image which I bought in the sale from the Craft Box last year. I went with Chanelle and she thought that she had bought the same, but she had a lovely image with short hair and a bow!!!

The tags and circle are Chanelle's new Dies from Marianne which she came equipped with. I love them and think I am going to invest in some. They have such great detail.



The papers are Magnolia and Chanelle couldn't wait to cut those daffodils out. I took the easy option and punched a few small retro flowers in yellow card stock!!! I just need to add a sentiment to my tag, but I am still looking for the right one!!



Hope you like it! Love,



xxx

6 comments:

  1. Love it Kerry!!

    Yes you must try harder the next time you will be on your own!!!! lol

    Had a great night and I love the papers and image she is so cute and sooooo different to mine!!

    Hope you find a sentiment if not you can always borrow mine!

    Love Chanelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous I am loving these twisted easel cards I'm gonna have to try 1 myself. Love love love the image its sooo cute.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you've convinced me I MUST give these twisted easel cards a try. Yours look so fun & certainly put twist on a plain old straight card. Love the fun embellishments you've put on this. Always nice to have friends who come well supplied. I have some of them also ...
    Beautiful card.
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kerry, my name is Karen Sue and I have the Stylish Blogger Award for you. You can pick it up at my site. I love all the creative things you have done and the doggie is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your twisted easel card Kerry, so cute !!! sounds like you and Chanelle had a fab time crafting xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful Kerry, I love the Marianne dies. Hope you are well,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete