Followers

Saturday 9 April 2011

Little Mermaid

Just a quick post before I go and watch the Grand National with my little Brother. It's been such a great day, been shopping with my Sister in town and had our lunch together and before I went I managed to finish this card what I have been making over the last week.... bit by bit!!!

It's a "Tent" card which I learnt to make at a Molly Bloom class at the Craft Box a couple of weeks ago.

I must also apologise for the quality of the first picture but I was in a rush, hopefully the others are better.



I got my stamps out to see how many I had that would make a scene and this little Mermaid, seahorse and shell set from Magnolia were just what I was looking for. Well, it was when my Mum bought the shells for me last week to make the set up, ha ha!



I have used the Bubble Magnolia paper and I coloured the image with my new Aqua promarkers, hopefully getting better with the colouring but I love the look they give. Lots of Glossy and the new Lagoon Stickles which I just love.



I finished with some lovely blue ribbon which was only £1 for a whole role from the Craft Box - bargain!

Hope you like my card. Have a fab weekend, lets hope the weather stays nice before work on Monday!!!

Love



xxx

7 comments:

  1. Loving your tent card kerry the colours you have used are beautiful and loving the image for your underwater scene!!!

    Just love these Aquamarkers they are so beautiful and really you are really getting the hand of them the colouring is just perfect!!!

    Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so cute! Just love the scene, so clever doing a tent card, just makes it extra special. Hope you enjoy your shop and the mag :) I wonder what else you will be bringing home from the craft shop today?! Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Kerry.
    I love the look of the tent card, really eyecatching, and the colours are so pretty.
    The image and embellies are perfect for your underwater theme.
    My apologies for the lateness....Just been busy with work and stuff, poor excuse but true!

    Take care
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely set of images...I understand now why its called a tent card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kerry, how unique and beautiful! That's so nice to able to hang out with your sister.
    Love,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been on a few blogs this morning and all i've done is appologise for not being anywhere near blogland for so long, but i'm looking through older posts of each one to make up for it, and the one thing i've noticed with all blogs i've look at is you're all doing some incredible artwork. Take care Happy Easter. lotsalove xoxo Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an absolute stunner Kerry. I just love the whole theme of the card and the way you have put it together is perfect,
    Hope you are well,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete