Followers

Sunday 18 March 2012

Molly Bloom Circus Train

Hello again & Happy Mothers Day especially to my Mum who I love to bits, she is the best!

Well when I woke up this morning to take my Mum to work, I just didn't want to get out of bed at all. I feel like I could sleep for weeks and I think the last couple of weeks have caught up with me.

Martin was going to football as he always does on a Sunday so he dropped me off at the Craft Box in Elsecar for my Molly Bloom class.

It was fantastic and here is what me made - how fab is this???



There was lots of colouring and cutting, but it was well worth it in the end.



I am going to give this to my little niece, Izzy for her birthday tomorrow instead of a card.





Right that's it from me I am going to relax and probably catch up with with my commenting tomorrow.

Love,


xxx

4 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous Kerry.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My word Kerry when you said there was a lot of colouring I didn't think you meant this much! Its just beautiful I just love all the detail and the new stamps look fabulous but my pennies are spoken for!!! lol

    Have a lovely evening Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie this is absolutely fabulous love what you have made & love all the images. Its amazing hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kerry

    This is fabulous, I love it!! Such a great alternative to a birthday card, a wonderful keepsake.

    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete