Followers

Monday 25 February 2013

Super Quick Magnolia Card

Hello

A little time has passed since my last post, but Ruby is now 12 1/2 weeks old and time is just flying by.  I just hope my remaining months off work don't go so quick.

Last night I made a card for my Auntie and Uncles wedding anniversary.  My Mum had reminded me about this card last week but I didn't make it and it was left till the last minute, but anyway I had these two images coloured up since before I had Ruby so I thought I may aswell use them.



It was a super quick card and I used my new Prima 6 X 6 paper pad called "Divine".


The lovely buckle is a Bella! Ribbon Bucklez and I think it really makes the card. A simple sentiment stamped in Distress Ink and there you go....


and of course,  I couldn't post without putting on a picture of my little beaut...... check that little smile out!  She has really come along over the last couple of weeks and is smiling, laughing and following me around the room.  Its her second lot of injections tomorrow so no doubt she won't be in a good mood tomorrow after those! 


I will hopefully be back soon!

Love Kerry xxx


4 comments:

  1. Your little girl looks gorgeous Kerry, Lewis is four and a half months now and yes, the time has flown by so quickly!! They grow so fast too....they aren't little babies for long!! Great card by the way, the perfect duo for an anniversary.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerry

    Great anniversary card .. . love the sparkly heart!!

    Ruby looks super happy. I hope the injections go OK and that they don't make her feel too miserable.

    Shame babies don't stay babies longer!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card kerry.i love your pretty design and colours and really sweet images.
    your daughter is a real cutie,they grow up so fast.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruby is such a cutie! Gorgeous photo. Lovely card too Kerry.

    Hugs,

    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete