Followers

Monday 19 August 2013

I am still here crafting



Hi to anyone that is still following and dropping by to see me. I know that my blogging habits are pretty abysmal really but Ruby and full time work just doesnt leave much time for me :-(

I wouldn't change it for the world and I cant wait till my little lady can share my crafting hobby with me.

Ruby is fully weaned and now sits up on her own although she is still quite dinky compare to others.   

Here is a quick card I made for my Aunties birthday tomorrow.  Very simple with minimal embellishments and I ♥ it!!!



A close up of my Iimage and I am very pleased with my colouring even though I am rusty!
   Also below this pic is a pic of my little lady. By for now as im struggling to upload from my phone xxx

1 comment:

  1. so gorgeous kerry.really sweet tila and i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete