Followers

Tuesday, 25 August 2015

It's been a long time

It has been a very long time since I last blogged and if I am honest I really miss my little blog!
Ruby is now nearly 3 and a year or so has passed since I have really sat down and crafted properly.
Ruby is due to start nursery at Christmas and I really want to get back into what I love doing because I miss it soo much!
 
I am starting simple and trying to make cards that fit into the time that I have and that means nothing too fussy!  Ruby and a full time job do not leave much time to spare.  I also forgot to mention Martin who obviously takes up my time.
 
Over the last couple of weeks I have started to make cards for family birthdays and I am making the most of having a PC at home until my brother's little office is sorted and he will want it back.  I ate blogging from my phone or ipad because it is so frustrating!
 
Here is a card that I made for my Auntie's Mum.
 

I have found some old Christmas cards and I thought this image would fit perfect cut to size for the card.  The ribbon is from my stash and is probably years old!

I coloured the image with my Promarkers but I have no idea of the colour combos because it has been so long since I coloured that I just made them up as I went along, but I am really happy with the result.


The pictures are pretty poor but I am very out of practice.  My photo subject lately is my little model Ruby and any photo is a good photo with her.  These are not great but I will try to get better.


I really do hope to start blogging more often, but I just don't want to get too caught up in trying to blog at certain times.  I have just decided to blog when I can and try to visit my favourite blogs and any new ones which I may have missed in my time away!  I have been really stressed and anxious lately so I figured the perfect way to de-stress was to craft!
 
Hopefully I will be back soon with another post!
 
Kerry x





4 comments:

  1. Well hello my little friend lovely to see you blog and a lovely card the image is so perfect she will love it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased for you Kerry, it does take time to get back into it again. Don't be slave to it, do the things you like doing at your pace and you will enjoy it more. Congrats on your little one Ruby, and your card is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your fabulous comment Kerry!! Your card is gorgeous - I love your design and colour combo.....your image is adorable - beauatifully coloured and a stunning tartan bow!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous creation!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete