Followers

Friday 19 February 2010

Card Class @ Craft Den & Mothers Day

Here is a card that I made on Wednesday evening at the Craft Den. My card was a little different to the card that Lynne had shown us, but because I chose a slightly different paper Lynne helped me change the layout a little to suit my papers. I really love this card and was pleased with how it turned out - thanks Lynne!



The new Magnolia's have just landed at the Craft Den so we used Happy Tilda for the card. I coloured her with my copics and the borders on the right hand side of the card are created with an MS punch. The papers are from a 6 x 6 pad from Basic Grey.

I had already decided to give this to my Mum for Mother's Day (yes she does read my blog, but I show her all my cards as soon as I have made them so she has seen this anyway!!!) Lynne has kindly let me enter this card for this weeks Quixotic Challenge which is "Something for Mum" chosen by Rowena.



Everything I used was from the Craft Den, obvioulsy because I made it there, lol. Hope you like it.



xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Love the card Kerry!! The papers are a must have and all these yummy magnolia's can't wait to use mine xx Have a good weekend with lot's of crafting Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kerry this is so FUN and CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card backing papers make it - just got that image too from the Craft Den - but sniff sniff - sadly I can never join in your classes - too far

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your finished card is beautiful Kerry. Thank you for your kind comments and I am so pleased you enjoyed the class. Have a great weekend see you next week. Love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks beautiful good night wasn't it I love the paper you used and its coloured beautifully x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Kerry, the background paper is beautiful. We did the scrapbook page with the 12" x 12" didn't we. Love it. Sure you mum will love it too. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a wonderful card and omg how gorgeous are the papers!!!!! Hope you have a lovely weekend
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card Kerry and lucky mum! I love these paper and will have to wait until they are back in stock again. I love seeing all the challenges you follow, must try some myself. K x

    ReplyDelete