Followers

Saturday 27 February 2010

Ladybug xx

Made this card with my new Ladybug stamp from Magnolia - I just love it and has got to be one of my most favourite stamps.

I coloured her with my copics and added some stickles. I tried to find some ladybird paper, but couldn't find it anywhere, but found this red dotted glitter paper, which I think goes well.



Cut the image out in my oval Nellie C and mounted her on plain black card cut out with my Nestie.



My Mum picked this ladybird ribbon up for me quite some time ago and I have been waiting to use it, but didn't have anything to use it with. This was the perfect stamp! I layered the ladybirds on black ribbon so it stood out.



Hope you like it! Have a good weekend.



xxx

8 comments:

  1. aww kerry its beautiful it all goes together beautifully love it x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a beautiful little stamp and you have coloured her perfectly and the papers and ribbon look fab!! (I havn't even had mine out of the packet!! how bad is that) lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerry this is PRECIOUS, I love that Lady Bug ribbon,just DARLING!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is such a cutie, but I've not had mine out of packet yet. You have done a beautiful card with her, love everything about it. Perfect. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo gorgeous Kerry! Love that Tilda and you've coloured her so beautifully. I think I'm going to try those nellie dies, the shapes look fun, always nice to have a change! That polka dot paper is gorgeous and love the ladybug trim! Hope you're enjoying your wkend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's a cute ladybug x love this card x love AnnG xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Kerry! I love how you have used the spotty paper and ladybug ribbon, everything goes together so well. Love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the card! Lady bugs are so cute x

    ReplyDelete