Followers

Sunday 21 March 2010

2 Birthday Cards & my Tissue Paper Flowers

Hello, I hope you are having a nice weekend.

I had my second Bridesmaid fitting yesterday and it was really good. It was 13 weeks yesterday till my wedding so I am getting very excited.

I made a couple of cards last night for two orders that I had.

The first is using my new Ruby stamp from the Craft Den. I have coloured this image a couple of times and didn't know what to use it with. I coloured it again with purple last night and put it with my craftwork card papers that I have had for a little while. I added one of my tissue paper flowers with a charm along with some ribbon.





Here is the second I made using my favourite WOJ stamp. I have coloured her in pink for a different look because I usually use black. I used the same papers, but with a pink design and added a pink tissue paper flower.





Hope you like them!



xoxo

6 comments:

  1. they both look brill and i love the tissue flowers x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tissue flowers. I havent seen that first image at craft den, missed that one. The wiff of joy city girls are great. I bet you're getting excited about your wedding, not long now. My Nephew gets married on the same day, I'll have to start that diet. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the whiff of joy stamps they're so cute.... the tissue flowers are fab.... love Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. youre really good at making cards - i wouldnt know where to start! 13 weeks wow you must be so excited - imagine all those gorgeous pics yrll be able to scrap as well woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fabulous cards Kerry, love your tissue flowers. The wedding is getting close now, and I bet you are so excited!! Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two great cards - beautifully done as always - you need to do a count down on your blog for the big day!

    ReplyDelete