Followers

Sunday 19 December 2010

Early Happy Christmas!

I haven't been blogging for a while and this has been the longest time I have gone without posting.

My asthma has been playing up for a while now and I just don't feel well/right with it at the moment. After many attacks and trips to Hospital/GP I now have an emergency appointment with the Professor looking after me on Tuesday!

I don't think I will be blogging now until after Christmas; however I have still kept crafting so will have lots to post in the new year!

I hope you all have a fab Christmas and I hope to be back after Christmas so I can pop by my favourite blogs and see what you have been up to!

Love Kerry xxx

6 comments:

  1. hiya just to say keep well and have a happy christmas and a healthy new year love sue and mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. When all the maddness is over and your feeling up to it sweetie we will have to have some crafting time together!!! Hope the cards are going well. Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you have not been to well,hope you feel better soon
    Happy Christmas.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear you've been unwell and hope to see you in the New Yea, weather permitting. Take care, wrap up warm and enjoy your first Christmas as a married couple. xoxox Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear you have not been well Kerry, hope this has not spoilt your Christmas.

    Hope you are having a lovely time with your family. Take care, hope you are feeling lots better love and hugs Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete