Followers

Tuesday 23 November 2010

Week 26 @ Anything Goes - Animals

Hello everyone,

Hope you are having a good week so far. I am counting the days until Friday, lol.

It's week 26 over at Anything Goes and this week our theme is ANIMALS. I did want to do a scrapbook page of my little Max; however things are very hectic at home trying to finish the decorating for Christmas so I started to think of a card I could make quite quickly.

Now I know you are wondering where the Animal is, but Tilda is dressed up as a reindeer and that is an animal!!! I just have to use all my new Tilda's from the Craft Den.



I can't wait to see what you come up with, so come and join us this week.

Love



-x-

10 comments:

  1. ha ha very clever she is a cutie isnt she hope you are well x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh had to look twice at the headgear - fab car...Hey making it to a craft den sesh on Sat Dec 4th think it is cant wait..hope I can put some names to faces...wld be great to see you if you are going
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever idea Kerry!
    (I don't have many animal stamps so I'd struggle with this)
    Tilda looks very sweet as a reindeer.

    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Kerry,I love the take on the challenge.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tilda looks very cute in her reindeer outfit. Love the card, the magnolia papers are lovely. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card Kerry.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kerry, how cute is this Tilda on your card. The layers are wonderful and the paper is gorgeous. Your distressing technique is lovely.
    Love,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Kerry. Looks even better in the flesh. Great take on the challenge, well thought out. Love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card Kerry, love the distressed edges and the Tilda looks fab. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hiya Kerry,
    Beautiful Card - very cute stamp image, sorry I've not popped across for a bit, I've had 2 poorly boys and lots of Christmas prep, but I will be back in the blogging world in the New Year.
    Have a wonderful 1st Christmas as a married couple.
    Take Care - Julie xx

    ReplyDelete