Followers

Wednesday 3 November 2010

Week 23 @ "Anything Goes"

It's week 23 at Anything Goes and this week our theme is the letter "B".

Now I have to admit this is not my best creation. I have been off work poorly because I keep having asthma attacks so it is driving me mad at the moment so my mind wasn't on the job 100% when I was doing this.

Hopefully it will do and in case you haven't guessed it then my card is "B" for Bumble Bee Tilda!



Come and join us this week at Anything Goes. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Love,



x

5 comments:

  1. Fab card Kerry love the colours and sentiment. Your colouring is beautiful the glitter really sets it all off. Hope you are feeling better real soon, take it easy. Thank you for your entry when you have been so ill. See you at the weekend. Love and hugs Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi kerry, sorry to hear you haven't been well again, Hope you are ok for Sunday. Love your card, I agree with Lynne the glitter sets it all off. Love the sentiment too. Try and get lots of rest before sunday. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi kerry come on you have to be A1 for sunday you dont want to miss out on tilda, the card is beautiful sooooo cute x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Kerry.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Kerry...not a nice thing to get my youngest suffers too...days to the coast help her...relax and take it easy
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete