Followers

Tuesday 16 November 2010

Week # 25 @ Anything Goes ~ Let it Snow

It's week #25 at "Anything Goes" this week and I have been such a bad blogger for the last week or so. My Asthma has just got in the way and I ended up missing last week's challenge! Sorry to the other DT members because I havent stopped by any blogs including Auntie Chanelle's so I am so sorry!

I am not really happy with this card, but I put it together over the weekend and thought it would fit the challenge well. I made the card for fun and utilised it as my DT project.



I used the new Nitwit stamp set along with the Nitwit papers. Lynne has recently recieved both the stamps, papers and decoupage sheets and they are fab!



It's a short and sweet post from me tonight because I want to try and stop by some of my blogging friends to leave comments.

I hope you can join us this week with our "Let it Snow" challenge!

love,



xxx

8 comments:

  1. hi kerry sorry you are suffering hope you will feel better soon love the card the reindeer is so cute x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Kerry these image are so sweet and it looks fab with the papers and added gloss!!! Hope you are feeling better Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear you haven't been well, I think the card is lovely, I like these new nitwits images, I think my Grandsons would like them xoxox Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gloss added there - I think its fab - look after yourself and hey I am off to one of Lynnes craft days 4th dec it is I think - can't wait--hope there are some faces there I can match upto names..
    Look after yourself hun
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Kerry love the reindeer.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful card Kerry,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the reindeer... its a lovely stamp! i like this card pattern the way it stands up - i need this pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Kerry. I love these stamps and papers the reindeer is so cute. Glad to hear you are feeling better. Have a great weekend. Love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete