Followers

Saturday 7 May 2011

Magnolia Card xxx

Hi All,

I have not been the best with my blogging and commenting. I am very sorry.

My asthma has once again been a total nightmare and I am struggling. I haven't slept one single night this week straight through.

I haven't been able to craft either because I just don't have the patience at the moment, not even to colour!!

Here is a card that I made a couple of weeks ago at a class at the Craft Box. I love it when we use my favourite stamps.



I don't usually buy Easter stamps because I just don't get enough use out of them, but this one is really sweet. I don't have it myself so it was nice to use it at the class.

We used the new Marianne Dies to make the flowers. I wasn't sure at first, but now I love them I have bow bought the die!



Love,



xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling a little better this afternoon!! Hate to see you so poorly!!

    Love this card the colours are just lovely and love the flower when I had finally decided to buy the die it had sold out!! so I have the plain one but it looks equally as nice!!

    Hope we get to craft together this week will keep everything crossed. Love Chanelle xxx

    Fogot to say love the background picture with your beautiful wedding picture and can you beleive its nearly a year xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it gets easier hun its no fun being poorly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon, it awful when you are not sleeping properly x

    ReplyDelete