Well, last night was the first night that I felt like doing a bit of crafting and once I had started I couldn't stop.
I decided to get out my Strawberry Molly and Herb Seat and do a bit of masking. I also coloured the images with my Distress Inks for a change.
Here it is......
I used my new Stella Rose papers and I just love the vibrant colours. I edged all the papers with stickles and added glamour dust to my image.
I used some of my Magnolia flowers which were still not opened until this card. I really enjoyed colouring with the "DI" and I think my colouring has certainly come along since the last time I tried.
I also made a card with my new Gorjuss Stamp, which I love and I will try and blog this tomorrow.