Followers

Thursday 19 January 2012

Love Heart Tilda & my little friend....

I am back with another card. I learnt how to make this card at my weekly craft class at the Craft Box and I decided to come home and give it a go.

I used my new Tilda who I just love. These cards are actually really easy to make when you get going with them. I love learning how to do something different.



The lovely "My Friend" stamp was a gift from my lovely Auntie who is like a magpie for lovely crafty stash for us both. I have been to see her tonight and picked up another little maggie that she has got me!! She is so good.



Before I go here is a little pic of my neice who is waiting for me to paint her nails. She was getting ready to go in the bath but before she did she needed to pick a nail varnish for me to use, bless here!



Love,



xxx

4 comments:

  1. Wow Kerry this is wonderful!!

    I love this card and yours is just beautiful love the colour's and your new Maggie!!

    Love the sentiment stamp they really are lovely arn't they! Can't wait to see a card with your new baby!!

    Izzy looks a little cutie in the photo make sure you do her nails nice!!! lol

    Love Chanelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Kerry, not tried one myself yet. Hope your niece liked her painted nails!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card sweetie loving the fabby image & papers. I've not done one of these style cards for sooooo long should really make another one cus I really love the design of these. Love the photo of your niece she is lush bless her.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is just precious Kerry, as is your little niece :) xxx

    ReplyDelete