Followers

Friday 6 January 2012

A very late Happy New Year.......

Hello Peeps!

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and a very Happy New Year. My new years resolution will be to update this little place more but we shall see!

I had a lovely Christmas but I was working in between so that wasn't so good. I must save my holidays to have a work free Christmas one of these days.

On the run up to Christmas I just find it soo difficult to work, make loads of cards and blog at the same time. I have kept dropping in on my favourite blogs, but blogger was also playing up and not letting me log on, but enough of that here is a card I made for my Cousin's birthday using my new Tilda and OMG this is my favourite of the new collection - I love it!!!



Here is a close up of the image and I am really pleased with this one even if I do say so myself.



Here is a card that I made for a very special person, but I have just not had the time to drop it off yet. She knows who she is and I will eventually be giving this to her, but the weather in Sheffield (wind & rain) has been terrible this week.



I am very happy to own this Limited Edition stamp and it was given to me by my Auntie for Christmas - along with some other craft goodies, but this was very special.



Love



xx

5 comments:

  1. Its a gorgeous card Kerry, love the stamp to. Happy New Year to you!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My word two very beautiful cards Kerry.

    Just love the Daisy Tilda she looks beautiful with the new papers and your colouring is just amazing!

    I wonder who the special card is for!!! lol Please hurry up and post it I can't wait any longer especially now you have shown it to the world!

    Glad you liked my Dilly Bean I love them especially the ones with big eyes!!

    Love Ya Chanelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those new Tilda's are just the cutest & you have coloured them in so wonderfully - fantastic cards Kerry :) All the best for 2012 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 beautiful cards there hun. Happy New Year - and all the best for 2012
    Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards Kerry, love the Tilda with Koala stamp.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete