Followers

Thursday 28 January 2010

2gether Scrapbook Page

We had another great night at the Craft Den tonight. Lynne had done us a great layout using black Bazzill & Blonde Moments Yorkshire Pudding papers.

We stamped the Blonde Moments paper with one of Tim Holtz's background stamps. I have never used this stamp before but I really liked it.

The photographs are of me, Sam (my sister) and our Mum & Dad on holiday in our favourite place, Newquay Cornwall.



I used the swirl template to creat my own bling, but then added to it when I got home with my own Viva Pearl Pen. I used a couple of small punched flowers to hide some mistakes!!!!





I am really pleased with my page and can't wait to give it to my Mum for her Album.

Kerry xx

6 comments:

  1. Can't believe how quick you were getting it on your blog. Love the swirls you have added when you got home. The little flowers look great and you would never know about the mistakes. Love it. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speedy or what!! lol
    They are not mistakes but happy accidents!!
    Your finished page looks beautiful. Love your extra bling. See you next week love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't beleive you!! getting the layout on your blog so quick!! (Do you not do house work?? lol) Love all the added bling and flowers your mum will love it, it's beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crikey me kerry bit fast finishing there looks brill though I'm sure your mum will love it x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Especially the two tone bling going to pinch that idea!! See you next week xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The LO looks brill, I love the title! Your pictures made me giggle...I think I had a shirt like that! Jo x

    ReplyDelete