Followers

Sunday 17 January 2010

Handbag Stamped Images Holder

I have had this card handbag in my stash for ages. I didn't know what to do with it. I decided to make a stamped images holder hence why I made a box to place in between the card hangbags to put the images in. I covered the handbags in Wild Blossom 8 x 8 papers by Dovecraft and placed matching chipboards on the front bag. I then cut the butterfly on my big shot and added some gems to decorate.



I used my Tea Dye Distress Ink to edge the holder along with colouring the handles. I also used liquid pearls to decorate the handles.

Kerry xx

5 comments:

  1. Looks great kerry. The paper you have used to cover it is a lovely colour. Great idea too. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks great and what a fab idea love the colours x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kerry, I love this idea. I have a pack of these cards, I'll have to have a go! I love the colours you have used. I am having problems with your blog, I can't get the submit button to come up when I choose to follow you, will persevere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! Lovely colourful papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea Kerry!!! Love the papers that you have used xxx

    ReplyDelete