Followers

Saturday 18 February 2012

Just for you Edwin!

Hello,

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far!

I have been making some party invitations for a order so haven't made any cards over the last couple of days, but here is a card that I made at my craft class this week at the Craft Box.



I really loved this design and image because I don't often use Edwin on his own and it was really simple to make!



Edwin isn't coloured to my best because I coloured him at my class, but he looks okay ;-)



I would LOVE to get my hands on this Magnolia cloud die....

Right I am off to have a relaxing night with a takeaway.

Love,



xxx

3 comments:

  1. Missed another great card class Kerry this is just lovely and I love the cloud die too!!! Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful card Kerry & hope you share the invites with us when they're done :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kerry

    I think Edwin is coloured beautifully.

    Yes, that cloud die looks great!!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete