Followers

Wednesday 22 February 2012

MDUC Challenge # 134 - Sketch

Just a quick post from me tonight because I have a terrible cold which has just started my asthma off a treat. I feel rubbish!!

Here is a card that I made a couple of days ago for a order. I saw the MDUC Sketch and thought I would play along.

border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5712017804228325010" />

I used my Super Hero Edwin and just some papers that I had in my stash. He is coloured with Promarkers as always.



Nothing fancy, but I like it.



Right I am off to have tea, watch One Born Every Minute and then bed (in that order!!!)

Love,




xxx

4 comments:

  1. Kerry your colours are just perfect and a beautifully coloured Edwin! Hope you are feeling better today! Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Kerry, the colours and glitter are gorgeous! I've not seen that image before either.

    I really hope that you are feeling better soon.

    Hugs,

    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better Kerry *hugs* This card is adorable :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic sweetie love the image & your colouring is fabulous.
    Hope you are feeling better now shug.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete