Followers

Friday 10 February 2012

TOMIC # 36

Hi Everyone,

I made this card for an order last night and the only thing that had to be on the card was a pirate and the name "Josh" so I thought I would enter the challenge at TOMIC.

This week it was a Sketch by Tina & you had to use Edwin.



I love my pirate Edwin and I bring him out all the time for cards for little boys! I also sat him on my new I LOVE YOU stamp. I really wanted this stamp and gave in this week because I just NEEDED it!!!



I used my my star punch for a bit of decoration. This punch is just the best for male cards. I added some gingam ribbon and made a bow! Im obsessed with making bows now that I can use my bow maker!!! I was being a bit blonde with it for a while, but I know what I am doing now, lol!



Right, I am going to enter this at TOMIC and then colour lots of images!!! So pleased its the weekend!

Love,



xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love it Kerry!

    Edwin looks so perfect sat on your must have stamp and what beautiful papers! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! I love pirate Edwin too and your papers are so fun! Love the color! Thanks for joining us this week at TOMIC. hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete